Terms and conditions
The following words have the following meanings:
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
- “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland;
- “Us/Our and we” means Phone Names Limited of 152 Pegaxis House, 61 Victoria Road, Surbiton, Surrey. KT6 4JX
- “You” means the user of the website
- “Intellectual Property” means the intellectual property belonging to The Zockoll Group Limited
You acknowledge and accept that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content provided as part of this website belong to us. You may download material from this site for your own use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you by such downloading. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material except with our prior written consent.
Our Liability to You.
While we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of any information placed on our website, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaim all representations, except where fraudulently made. In addition we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or the information contained on this website. These disclaimers do not attempt to disclaim liability for matters, which cannot be excluded under applicable English law. We make no warranty the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs. We will not be liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. Neither we or any of our directors, agents or employees will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties. We do not exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our directors, agents or employees.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website or any part of it without notice to you and we will not be liable to you in any way for any modification or withdrawal of the website. We also reserve the right to modify these Conditions without reference to you.
Third Party Links
In the event that there are third party links to other websites for your convenience, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or functionality of such external sites. We do not endorse the content of any external sites and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss however caused to you by your use of any external site.
We reserve the right to refuse an order request in whole or in part.
We may revise these Conditions from time to time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Service; information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our Service and/or email notifications; and
- Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you, which we think, may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business, which we think, may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
- International data transfer
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to email@example.com at any time.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
The illegality or invalidity of any part of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the legality or validity of the remainder of either.
No relaxation, forbearance, delay or indulgence by either you or us in enforcing any of these terms and conditions, or the granting of time by either party, shall prejudice affect or restrict the rights and powers of that party nor shall any waiver by you or us of any breach operate as a waiver of or in relation to any subsequent or any continuing breach.
In respect of your use of our website these Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and us.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you and us for this purpose hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Phone names Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05230097 and registered office at 61 Victoria Road, Suite 152, Surbiton, KT6 4JX.